While most Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) providers are limited to servicing virtualized x86 Windows and Linux environments, Recovery Point has decades of experience supporting complex, heterogeneous environments.
Recognized as a leader in DRaaS for best-in-class solutions, flexibility and service excellence, Recovery Point has what it takes to address all of your hybrid IT and business resilience requirements, in a single, economical solution.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
A leader in supporting complex, heterogeneous environments, including x86, Mainframe, and IBM Power Systems.
Data Centers & Colocation
Data center architecture designed to assure service resilience, data security, and interoperability.
Cyber preparedness and ransomware recovery solutions to address the ever-evolving threat landscape.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Best-in-class cloud infrastructure supported by a suite of sophisticated provisioning, monitoring, and security tools
Business Process Resilience (BPR) is Recovery Point’s fully managed Disaster Recovery solution that can recover to the server and application level.
Archiving and Object Storage
S3 compatible archiving solutions offer a low-cost, single point of entry to analyze and archive unstructured data.
Native, on-premises connectivity to all major hyper-scale cloud service providers.
Tape Vaulting Service
Data storage facilities independently certified to the highest standards in the industry.
- Flexible contracts and solutions
- 100% onshore support for solution design, delivery operations and testing
- No declaration fees at time of disaster
- Multi-platform support from desktop to Mainframe
- Leader in Gartner MQ and Gartner Market Guide for DRaaS 8 years in a row
- 86+ NPS Score for Customer Loyalty and Satisfaction
- Access to Management
- Business Resilience software to automate and simplify testing
- Ongoing investments in recovery infrastructure and recovery facilities
- Uptime Institute Tier III certified data center for recovery