Transition your Disaster Recovery Program with Industry Leaders.
If you’re currently facing uncertainty around your DR contract, consider a switch to Recovery Point + our alliance partner, MVP Group. Together, we have more than 60 years of experience with mainframe DR and transitioning clients from their current DR program to our DR services. Our onboarding process is designed to make this type of transition as seamless as possible.
Every business needs a solid disaster recovery plan, yet the complexity of developing a DR methodology can be overwhelming. While businesses must focus on the bottom line, skimping on – or worse, avoiding – a recovery plan is like inviting disaster. With decades of experience in enterprise testing and recovery, we’ll develop a custom DR solution to best suit your business and budget.
Business resilience and disaster recovery depend on the availability of mission-critical operations. We help businesses build availability into IT environments and operational procedures through a world-class Business Availability Program.
The program’s primary goals are to:
- Boost the availability (BC/DR) process through easily executable step-by-step plans and regular testing.
- Build continual improvement into our clients’ programs through testing, coaching and training.
- Improve cost efficiencies though our unique methodologies and tools that integrate with our clients’ systems.
Business Impact Analysis
During the Business Impact Analysis (BIA), we gather information about critical business functions, identify vulnerabilities, and define potential loss scenarios. The BIA determines the maximum time a business process/application can be down (Recovery Time Objective or RTO) and the maximum data loss that could occur (Recovery Point Objective or RPO).
Where Do We Start?
The Availability Scorecard is where Recovery Point begins. In one hour, we’ll score your current program, identifying focus and priority areas.
Why switch to Recovery Point?
- Flexible contracts and solutions
- No declaration fees at time of disaster
- No charge Proof-of-Concept test (try before you buy at no cost)
- 100% U.S.-based employees for solution design, delivery operations and testing
- Business Resilience software to automate and simplify testing