Key Performance Attributes
• RPOs of 60 minutes or less
• RTOs of 30 minutes or less
• Backup and resilience in one package
• Multi-tenant, dedicated and hybrid deployments
• Recovery orchestration with Veeam replicas
DRaaS For x86 Snapshot
Recovery Point Snapshot Recovery and Backup DRaaS is a cloud-based Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering that uses the Veeam Enterprise Plus Availability Suite to provide data protection and disaster recovery for all of your Windows/Linux workloads - whether virtual, physical or in the cloud - so you can quickly restore lost data and resume business operations following any disruption to your IT environment.
Three Performance Tiers allow you to mix and match solution features to meet your specific RTO/RPO requirements, with the added flexibility of allowing you to reallocate services among the Tiers as your needs change over time. Hybrid configurations combining your own hosted storage and/or compute with Recovery Point’s INcloud infrastructure are supported.
Our flexible managed services options let you select the level of management you need, always supported by 24x7 direct access to Recovery Point’s highly credentialed staff. You can even select Managed Application Recovery services and we’ll orchestrate your recoveries completely and hand you back your applications, ready for login. And the best part is you don’t have to take any risk – we offer a no-cost proof of concept test so you can try before you buy.
• Encryption in flight and at rest using TLS and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• FISMA, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and other compliance requirements supported
• Pre-staged, software defined security provisioning
• “Air gap” media services protect against security breaches, ransomware and internal threats
• Granular restoration options for files, VMs, or VMDKs
• Flexible retention options, including forever incrementals, grandfather-father-son, and others
• Multi-site backup storage in disparate geographies
• Built in WAN acceleration to reduce RPOs
• On-demand, self-service infrastructure so you can test whenever you like, as often as you like
• Pre-staged, software defined network provisioning
• Spin up workloads easily to develop and test against non-production environments
• Continuous monitoring and response services
• PMP-led solution onboarding for all customers
• Use any combination of your or our licenses and recovery infrastructure
• Colocation services available for hybrid deployments
• Full visibility into backup repositories and solution performance
What is DRaaS for x86 with Veeam?
Download more detailed information.