Recovery Point x86 HA DRaaS for Physical Servers is a Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering that uses Carbonite Availability to provide data protection and disaster recovery for your physical workloads. Continuous replication and very fast failover allow you to maintain the highest availability of your physical Windows and Linux servers, preventing downtime and data loss.
This simple, yet powerful DRaaS recovery tool for physical servers combines Continuous Data Protection (CDP), orchestration and automation in one, simple solution. The service is available as a Fully Managed or Assisted solution, and includes 24×7 access to highly credentialed Recovery Point support staff. Hybrid configurations combining your own hosted storage and/or compute with Recovery Point’s INcloud infrastructure are supported. All services are delivered from Uptime Institute Tier III certified facilities.
In addition, Recovery Point offers a full suite of DRaaS solutions for other platforms, including virtual x86, AIX, IBMi and Z Mainframe, so you only need one provider for all of your resilience needs.
DRaaS FOR x86 – REPLICATION AND FAILOVER
- Encryption in Flight and at Rest using TLS and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Support FISMA, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and other compliance requirements
- Pre-staged, Software Defined Security Provisioning
- Leverages encryption throughout the network to protect your data
- Coexists well with all major backup products
- Flexible retention options, including Forever Incrementals, Grandfather-father-son and others
- Backups can be stored on a disk in a third location
- Primary purpose is replication (CDP) for service resilience
- Failover test reporting for auditing purposes (documents pass/fail for each step of the recovery process)
- Seamless failback to original source site with Reverse Protect feature
- Spin up workloads easily to develop and test against non-production environments
- Multiple recovery points using historical snapshots
- Supports replication between disparate physical, virtual and cloud-based systems
- PMP-led solution onboarding for all customers
- Use any combination of your or our licenses and recovery infrastructure
- Colocation services available for hybrid deployments
- Solution visibility into backup repositories and solution performance