Recovery Point AIX High Availability (HA) Replication DRaaS is a Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering that uses our proprietary software to protect and recover AIX workloads. The service includes continuous data replication (CDP), cloud storage and on-demand IBM Power Systems recovery infrastructure to deliver near zero Recovery Point performance and automated LPAR Recovery Time Objectives, measured in minutes, for any size AIX workload.
Recovery Point DRaaS solutions for power systems is agnostic as to your production storage and Power Systems environments, thereby providing you with the flexibility to manage your onsite or cloud-based production AIX resources to optimize your ROI and cost savings.
Our flexible managed services options let you select the level of management you need, always supported by 24×7 direct access to Recovery Point’s highly credentialed staff. You can even select Managed Application Recovery services and we’ll orchestrate your recoveries completely and hand you back your applications, ready for login. And the best part is you don’t have to take any risk – we offer a no-cost proof of concept test so you can try before you buy.
DRaaS FOR AIX
- Coexists well with all major backup products
- Retains up to 254 full snapshots of each LPAR
- Additional backups can be stored in a third location
- Primary purpose is replication (CDP) for service resilience
- PMP-led solution onboarding for all customers
- Use any combination of your or our recovery infrastructure
- Colocation services available for hybrid deployments
- Full featured end-user portal provides comprehensive solution visibility
- Simple, non-disruptive testing functionality
- Complete visibility into your backup and server environments
- Spin up workloads easily to develop and test against non-production environments
- Supports fully automated failover and protection groups
- Encryption in Flight and at Rest using TLS and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Support FISMA, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and other compliance requirements
- Pre-staged, Software Defined Network and Security Provisioning
- Fully dedicated deployments supported