Data Protection and Business Resiliency Solutions for x86, IBM Mainframe and Heterogeneous Environments
Managed resiliency solutions you can rely on in the always-on world.Learn More
Our Key Solutions
Comprehensive IT business resiliency solutions from mainframe to desktops, from data centers to the Cloud.
Resiliency Orchestration & Automation
Bridging the gap between self-managed and fully managed business resiliency solutions.
Multi-platform Disaster Recovery
Hybrid IT and business resilience support including x86, IBM z, IBM i, and AIX.
Support along the way on your journey to the Cloud.
Geo-diverse DR capability for data protection with first-rate colocation and Uptime Institute Tier III certified data centers.
Security & Compliance
Taking your business resilience program to the next level by securing the boundary and content.
Why Recovery Point
For confidence in the integrity of your business resilience program
To combat today’s challenges, you need an experienced, dependable IT resilience provider that is recognized as an industry leader.
Flexible contracts and solutions from mainframe to desktop
Always-on technology to support your needs
LEADER in Gartner MQ, and recognized in Gartner Market Guides over multiple years
100% on-shore employees for solution design, delivery operations and testing
Recovery Point is recognized year after year for quality and performance
Recovery Point in Gartner’s 2022 Market Guide for DRaaS
Recovery Point is one of three providers in a select group known as Evolved Traditional DR Providers.Learn More
Recovery Point Named A Leader Three Years In A Row
Recovery Point is proud to be named a Leader and place highest overall for Ability to Execute in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for DRaaS three years in a row.Learn More
Don’t Think It Can’t Happen to You
If you fail to plan, you’re planning to fail.
Resiliency is a critical part of your ransomware strategy. Don’t become another statistic.
- DR and backup solutions for all physical and virtual environments
- Cybersecurity risk mitigation with our proven security framework
- 3-2-1-1-0 approach (offline, immutable & air-gapped) takes backups two steps further
- Cyberattack recovery solutions (Tier 1/2+, air-gap, Business Process Resilience)
- Secure and compliant Data Centers
When was your last successful DR test?
How do you know if your perceived RTO is your real RTO?
True Business Process Resilience (BPR) is achieved through a range of orchestrated system and application recovery services.
- Restore business processes at the mission-critical application level
- Rapidly return user community to server or application login status during an outage
- Continuous testing validates application availability
- Managed wherever your IT infrastructure is deployed
- Repeatable | Reportable | Reliable