Recovery Point offers Cold Site support subscriptions to help you prepare in advance to meet circumstances in which six weeks is not enough time for you to restore normal operations after a disaster. Cold Site services are generally available for up to one year after the expiration of the Hot Site occupancy period. They are conveniently located on the same physical network as Recovery Point’s Hot Site facilities, enabling an easy transition to extended Cold Site support. We will assist you in the design, procurement and implementation of virtually any environment required for extended operations.
Recovery Point’s Cold Site facilities were purpose-built to mitigate risks associated with any single point of infrastructure failure and to operate on an extended basis without access to municipal services.
• Dispersed power entrances and systems
• Dual corded UPS power distribution with 10-minute runtime (2N)
• Redundant transformer capacity for all data center services (2N)
• Redundant diesel generator capacity for all data center services (2N)
• Seven-day diesel fuel supply maintained on-site with fuel polishing systems
• 2N CRAC architecture
• FM200 systems with main and reserve agent supplies (2N)
• Building-wide UL fire sprinkler systems
• Carrier neutral access via diversely routed dark fiber to major peering points
• Diversely routed, dark fiber backbone to alternate Recovery Point sites
• Diverse building entry points for multiple Tier 1 providers
• Dual building DMARCs 200 ft. apart
• Shares VIOP systems and services with all other sites
Recovery Point’s Cold Site facilities also support managed tape backup services and off-site data storage functions.